Monday, May 23, 2022

Updates to the blog!

Here we are again with another update post! I am so very sorry that it took me this long to post this but unfortunately life hit me like a speeding bullet.

Cute Anime Girls


So I had ended up becoming more busy than I was prior when I had started this blog and many things had happened in my life. People coming and going, meeting and leaving... So much has happened in the past year that I am putting this blog on a temporary hiatus. I will post whenever I can, but unfortunately I will not be on a set schedule until things I am able to. 

Thank you all for continuing to stick with me and this blog. I originally created this on a whim, moving away from my YouTube book vlog, and enjoyed writing here immensely, but now I am unable to. I am very sorry and please stay tuned because hopefully I'll be able to write here to you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment