Sunday, February 2, 2020

Introductions are in order!

Hi everyone! This is probably going to be the most boring introduction any of you has ever read. My name is Jay. I’ve been reading manga and watching anime since I was a wee young’un and I want to be able to share my thoughts on everything. Not many of my friends are into the same genres I am so it’s a bit difficult to talk to them about something I’ve read or watched. This blog will just be my place to spitfire my thoughts and if you enjoy them, I appreciate it! I hope that you find my “reviews” entertaining enough to come back! I will be writing about the manga series in totality and anime by seasons, maybe in totality, we will see how things go. I’m going to try to post maybe once a week on Sundays. I want to try to be consistent  with that but I can make no promises due to the fact that I will be graduating school this semester and will be having a lot on my plate. Thanks for reading my intro and I hope you’ll come back for more!

1 comment: